WIHAG was founded in 1945 and has been a supplier to the European commercial vehicle industry ever since. Initially, it acted only as a trader and, since the mid-seventies, also as a producer of its own products.
From 2005 onwards, we have consistently focused on in-house developed vehicle components with the highest technical standards and outstanding quality, produced at our site in Stadtilm near Erfurt.
European associated companies complete our capacities and manufacturing capabilities.
We offer solutions for a wide range of products from the transport industry: Components for bodies, complete body kits, add-on parts for chassis and swap bodies.